March 15, 2015
“…So much the Spanish diaries as those of other countries of the European Union, they present the following characteristics:
1. The exchange of contents between European diaries is scanty.
2. The mobility between his drafts, void.
3. The integration of the journalistic companies to European, non-existent scale.
4. During these years of crisis, we see how certain newspapers are inciting to a few countries against others.
5. The journalism today does not contribute to the formation of a public European opinion.
Of all this situation, the first victim is Europe…”
Author : Emilio Fuentes Romero